Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Len Rin Kagamine
Len Rin Kagamine

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Empty
PostSubject: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime5/30/2013, 10:14 pm

Picture(optional): I have one...Just dunno how to put it here...
Username: Len Rin Kagamine
wolfname: Aqua, Mizu (I hope that's alright, I love roleplaying as twins)
Fur color(s): Brown, dark brown, and white (Like the profile picture)
eye color: Brown
Markings: (I don't understand...)
wolf abilities(up to 3 abilities): Aqua is known for her youthful energy, meaning she can run and swim really fast. (Mizu is known for his way of strategies to get around half the things he and his sister get into)
Limitations: Aqua can run at full speed for only five minutes, and she tends to have trouble with anything involving educational thinking. (Mizu can get horrible headaches from how hard he'll think at times, and he's no where near as fast as Mizu)
Personality: Aqua can be impatient, and she acts cold towards the majority of people around her, but in truth she is soft and caring, she just doesn't know how to express it like everyone else. Her limited patience interferes with her relationship with her brother at times, and anyone slower than her, but she cares about them nonetheless. (Mizu is very patient with everyone, and shows his honesty in love for everybody around him. Though he does dislike a few things, he doesn't express like some people would in any form. His very extended patience makes it hard to anger him, and his kind heart is easy to damage.)
History(optional): When Aqua was born, she had the habit of rolling around so much, she'd wake her sibling up in the middle of the night, so her mother had to snuggle her closely. A few years later, bother her mother and father were either killed or chased away, and from this point on she acted as her younger twin's motherly figure, as well as the fatherly figure.

Human description(if shapeshifter):
Human personality:
Human History(optional):
Activity level (1-10): 5, maybe...I'm on a different site usually, and tend to forget everything else...But who knows? I might get addicted here and get on everyday.
Secret word (from rules): moonwolf

...Did I post in the right place, and...Do it right? And...Am I missing anything? (Their names should hint..That I want to be in the water pack...I don't know what rank, I just know I want to be in the water pack...)
Oh! And I hope it's okay for the two ,Aqua and Mizu, being twins and close, and...I just don't wanna break any rules, and I love roleplaying twins, and--I'll stop talking now...
Back to top Go down
http://len-and-rinkagamine.deviantart.com/
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime5/30/2013, 10:53 pm

I love the form and the only things I need to mention is that you need to mention what pack you want to be in and I only want you to have 1 character for now.
Back to top Go down
https://crystallakepack.rpg-board.net
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 4:47 am

But you are accepted
Back to top Go down
Len Rin Kagamine
Len Rin Kagamine

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 11:52 pm

Water. I have a liking to water. One ... Mizu, then. I don't know why, but I'm more comfortable roleplaying as a male character.
Is there anything else?
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime6/6/2013, 2:05 am

Ok feel free to start roleplaying when you want.
Back to top Go down
Len Rin Kagamine
Len Rin Kagamine

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime6/20/2013, 12:56 am

Okay. Thank you .3.
I'm very sorry I don't get on very much v.v
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime6/20/2013, 3:06 am

It's fine just roleplay stoeast once a week then you will be alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Len Rin Kagamine
Len Rin Kagamine

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 2:53 am

I will try...But I only remember I made an account for this when I see it in my email. I don't know if I've said it before, but there are also times when I won't be able to get on for several weeks in a row and unable to make anyone aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 12:29 pm

Ok that's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)   Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joing form? (Len Rin Kagamine)
Page 1 of 1