Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     scouting the site 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang scouting the site 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember scouting the site Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir scouting the site 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
scouting the site Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
scouting the site Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
scouting the site Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
scouting the site Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
scouting the site Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
scouting the site Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
scouting the site Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
scouting the site Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
scouting the site Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

scouting the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosewood
Rosewood

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

scouting the site Empty
PostSubject: scouting the site   scouting the site Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 6:15 pm

Rosewood walks quickly around the den site. Her ears are perked up and she sniffs. She doesn't smell any wolves nearby but naturally keeps walking around. Her stomach soon growls though so she looks for food. She finds a hare near a tree and leaps for it. In one bound she has it in her muzzle. She makes a clean bite at its neck and soon it is dead. Her eyes look around as she begins to eat it. The flavor is rich and blood flows lightly down her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

scouting the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: scouting the site   scouting the site Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 10:43 am

OOC: Welcome to my pack!

The scent of blood waft through her nares as she patrolled her territory. Not only blood surfaced the air, there was another wolf, and it hunted upon HER territory without acceptance first by Alpha Ypres. Bristels of spiked pelt stood at end along her spine, as a snarl emitted from her chords. A dark glower was given as she spotted the interloper upon following her nose to the source. Not a wise choice to pass into Ypres' turf without permission.

Sonars erect, pearls bared, and tail arched over spine indicated her dominant position. Pads pressed firmly upon the earth as she confidently trotted toward Rosewood.

You!

She snapped her jaws with such force, that ears from several hundred yards could probably hear it. She knew her rough bark must have caught the female's attention.

Interloping on my lands.

She drew closer toward Rosewood, expecting her to submit if she was looking to join; or fight Ypres for dominance. Ypres stared hard into the eyes of Rosewood, her hackles slightly lowering and her jaws tightly pressed, but she held her Alphess stance.

What is it that possessed you to pass through without regard of my scent? Are you passing through, or are you joining?

Ypres wasn't looking for small talk such as name statement and business, she wanted the whole shabang. A new member would be grand, although she was not pleased with Rosewood's sudden trespassage into her territory. She stood and awaited Rosewood to answer her as she settled, and made attempts to cool off her flared anger.
Back to top Go down
Rosewood
Rosewood

Character sheet
Abilities:

scouting the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: scouting the site   scouting the site Icon_minitime6/7/2013, 2:53 pm

OOC: thanks

rosewood jumped with the sudden voice. seeing as it was the alpha of the pack, rosewood lowered herself to the ground. she continued to look at her but did not growl or bare her fangs. 'i am hoping to join. my name is rosewood.' she says politely.
Back to top Go down
Ypres
Ypres

Character sheet
Abilities:

scouting the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: scouting the site   scouting the site Icon_minitime6/7/2013, 7:51 pm

Ypres looked at Rosewood and softened her expression. Her lips curved into a smile, but her eyes still stern.

Nice to meet you Rosewood; and welcome to the Wind pack.

Ypres took note of her submission and she offered a dip of her muzzle after speaking.

I am Ypres. Alphess of the pack. There are plenty of prey here for you to enjoy.

She took note of the hare she already had and smiled.

I see you already have taken that opportunity.

Her eyes warmed as she spoke.

You are free to explore the lands as you will, but before I allow you to do so, what qualities do you possess so that I can rank you accordingly.

Ypres could see that she was a divine hunter already, but maybe there was something more about Rosewood.. Ypres was soon to find out. She didn't mean to scare the girl, but Rosewood was lucky; as most Alphas would have chased off an interloper or killed them. Ypres was not like that, she'd ask first before ever attacking, but while asking, she'd offer her own intimidation to get answers or what she needed. She knew Rosewood would be beneficial to this pack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scouting the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: scouting the site   scouting the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scouting the site
Page 1 of 1