Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     out on patrol 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang out on patrol 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember out on patrol Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir out on patrol 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
out on patrol Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
out on patrol Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
out on patrol Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
out on patrol Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
out on patrol Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
out on patrol Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
out on patrol Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
out on patrol Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
out on patrol Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

out on patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 6:33 pm

Silver walks out on the boarder of her pack. she stares out over the valley in wonder. since the new packs have formed she has patrolled more. she hopes to have more wolves join her pack but knows it may be a while. she sits down in the grass and rests.
Back to top Go down
https://crystallakepack.rpg-board.net
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 7:10 pm

Walking along the boarder of her terratory, her paws covered in sand.Her coat was damp from when she had been hunting.Her eyes then flickered to the wolf lying on the other boundary.
"Oh.. Hi"Ember said as she looked around the see the other wolf.
She rested on her haunches her ocean blue eyes glued curiously to the fire wolf.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 7:13 pm

Silver looks up as she heard the other wolf. "hello there, ember." she says smiling. she stands up and walks closer but doesn't cross the boarder. she shakes suddenly and yawns. The sun is warm on her fur and she stretches.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/30/2013, 7:02 am

"How have you been silver" Ember said, with a smile still on her terratory.
She diden't feel like getting any closer to the wolf terratory, the heat was bad enough even this close.She shook her pelt the water from her pelt mixing with the warm air turning into a mist.
"Would you like to come into my terratory, I am pretty lonely, there are barely any other wolves around"Ember asked, panting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 3:16 pm

"ive been well. and i think its best i stay here. i need to head back to the den soon.' silver answers her. she looks up and starts to pant herself. 'how have you been.?'
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 3:32 pm

"good, but your terratory does seem very hot, even from over hear"Ember said laughing slightly.
She tried to enjoy the moisture that was left on her fur and she kind of wanted to be back in the water.However she stayed but she felt to rude to leave.Her long tail was now being flicked around in the air as she ran onto her stomach.Her face was looking back as silver, the longing to go back into the water was getting stronger by the minuet.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 5:05 pm

"you seem like you need to get back to the water. " she says observantly. "I need to head back anyway. I'll see you later." silver says as she gets up. she nods to ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Administrator
Administrator
Ember

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 5:44 pm

"Bye"Ember said as she got to her feet and headed further into her terratory.
After arriving at the beach,happy to feel her feet in sand again"She trotted into the water heading for her den.She enjoyed being under the water, it was so clear and the light made it look like floating crystals.However she could sense anouther wolf in her terratory not far off but she did not have time at the moment she was to busy enjoying swimming in this vast ocean.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 11:02 pm

Zuri had wondered to the boarder simply to satisfy her curiosity, seeing how all the time she has spent in the water territory, she cannot help the fact that she wanted to explore all of the territories. It was like she was a pup on the inside, but an adult on the outside, just not quite satisfy with day dreaming about what could be out there, like family members or wolves who knew them.
When her white coat, perfect for the pale sandy beaches, reached the boarder of tall trees and green grass, she halted her stride. Sniffing the weird vegetation, she was tempted to lay a paw on it, but fear of the unknown soon set in and she backed away slowly.
Darn you grass, why do you have to be so scary?! Zuri whimpers to the green hairs of the Earth.
Lifting her bright golden gaze, she quickly picks up a trail of a familiar admin of her own pack and one other, perhaps the admin of the fire pack. When Zuri saw this, a few things popped into her head;
I wonder what their admin looks like, I wonder what their life is like, I wonder if they would be nice enough to let me... Zuri stopped her train of thought as she thought silly of herself.
Sitting on the barely sandy ground, Zuri looks into the green, dense, vegetation of woods as she day dreams of her missing parents and fellow siblings. If she had any at all.

Speaking
Thinking
Action
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang
Administrator
Administrator
Luna Fang

Character sheet
Abilities:

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 6:03 pm

after silver had gotten to the trees she sensed another presence. she looked back and saw another wolf. curious, silver turned around and walked back to the boarder and the wolf. she stood a few feet away and yawned. 'hello there.' she says lightly to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out on patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: out on patrol   out on patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out on patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Lake Packs :: Members Area :: Other stuff-
Jump to: