Crystal Lake Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the land of the crystal lake there are 8 crystals. fire, water, earth, wind, light, dark, ice and lightning. each pack has a crystal, but each is jealous of each others power. What will happen? Peace.. or chaos! You decide!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TotM - December
Reyth     Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack 17-89~~~~~~~~~~~ Reyth has probably been the only member who actively visits each week! They are an excellent RPer, and are very kind towards other members. Say Congrats! 
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Staff
Owner Luna Fang Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack 1-812 ~~~~~~~~ Co-Owner/Admin Ember Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Rsz_3-10 ~~~~~~~~~ Admin Fenrir Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack 22-1410
Latest topics
» The Shadow Lurkers Pack
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime4/27/2014, 5:07 pm by Crystal

» Joining form
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 9:27 pm by Luna Fang

» UPDATE as of 12-5-2013
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime4/25/2014, 8:55 pm by Crystal

» The Feral Cats
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 10:27 am by Ash

» wolves vs cougars forest
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 7:43 pm by Guest

» THE CASCADES; a silver brumby rp [jcink]
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 6:44 pm by Guest

» Return to the Den
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime1/17/2014, 6:27 pm by Fenrir

» Zoo Animal's!
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime1/16/2014, 9:12 pm by Luna Fang

» Alphabet Soup!
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime1/14/2014, 10:04 pm by Fenrir

Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Lyn

Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Empty
PostSubject: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime11/30/2013, 9:52 pm

Picture: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack 295vdqr
Username: Brenne (I'd like an admin to change it to Lyn, that'd be great!)
Wolfname: Lyn (Lightning in Norwegian)
Wolf Age: 2 3/4
Rank Wanted: Alpha of the Inazuma pack.

Fur color(s): Yellow, white, white-ish yellow, and black
Eye color: Blue
Markings: White tail, chest/neck, and paws. Her tail has two black stripes, with one yellow. She has a black stripe to the right of her left shoulder. There is a black stripe stripe going down her left arm. See all in the picture...
Wolf abilities: Practically everything with lightning.
Limitations: Her powers are weaker in winter, since there rarely is lightning storms. She isn't very good around dark.
Personality: Lyn is a very friendly young alpha. She is kind and in-respect to the other packs, though she is very greedy. She has lightning-fast reflexes, and very fast on her feet. Lyn has perfect patience, and would wait to strike if it took all day.
Sometimes she is a little immature, and very playful. But it's all a part of her friendly nature.
Lyn is also VERY easy to trick. She is very gullible. This wolf isn't the wisest, either. But she still is smart and patient, which is why she leads the Inazuma Pack.
History: Lyn had been born into a large litter of Norwegian lightning wolves. She had... eight brothers, and two sisters. Yup, her parents had their paws full. Lyn was first born, but the smallest of her siblings.

But before long, the pack, made up of light, fire, lightning, and water, started fighting for which element was the most dominant. The elements split up, taking Lyn and her brothers Rask (Meaning Fast) and Glimpte (Meaning Flash). Her father, Sterk (Meaning Strong), went with them.

Lyn was being trained by a British wolf, Eleanor. She was also very small. The beautiful black and cyan wolf told Lyn that she had lightning-fast reflexes, which greatly pleased the yellow-and-black wolf.

But the war between the four packs became worse and worse. The packs were practically obliterated. It was only Lyn, Rask, Glimpte, and a few other lightning wolves left in her pack. Eleanor had been killed in a battle with the light wolves, as well as Sterk.

Soon, the only pack left was the Lightning wolves. But there was only five of them. Deciding that she shouldn't stay, Lyn, who was two years old, ran away, never to return to the pack.

She continued to run, until she found a dull purple crystal. Realizing it had power, the yellow wolf guarded the stone, hoping she would be able to form a pack of Lightning wolves, who would guard the stone... and steal others.

Human Description: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack 24od2j6Yellow hair, blue eyes, usually wears headphones and brown clothes.
Human Personality: Very friendly. Also very greedy... pretty much like her wolf self.

Last edited by Brenne on 12/1/2013, 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Administrator
Administrator
Fenrir

CLP Member CLP Member

Character sheet
Coins: 20
Crystals earned: 5
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/1/2013, 1:34 pm

Spectacular Bio! You can find the ranks and packs here---> Crystal Lake PACKS and Crystal Lake RANKS

Once you have fixed and edited your bio with your choices, I will see if it can be accepted! The beta slots are open for every pack, so you can leave that as your rank wish if you like, unless you decide to become alpha of the remaining alpha(female)-less packs: Ice, Lightning, Light, and Dark packs.

Thank you for deciding to join us!!
-Fenrir
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Lyn

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/1/2013, 1:57 pm

Hmm... it would be nice to be the leader of the lightning pack... I think I'll change my bio up a bit, so I'll become the alpha female of the lightning pack. :3
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Administrator
Administrator
Fenrir

CLP Member CLP Member

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 9:28 am

Once you reply to this message, I will change your username to Lyn. If I had gone and done it already, you would not be able to log in with Brenne ^^ So once you answer this saying it is okay, I will accept your bio and move it. (: (So if you go to log in one day and Brenne does not work, use Lyn instead. ^.^)

Your request to become alpha of the Inazuma pack has been ACCEPTED

Your bio is PENDING to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Lyn

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 10:29 am

It's totally fine if you change it! If I log in and my name doesn't work, I can just check the members list and see if "Lyn" is in thar. Thanks, glad to join!
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Administrator
Administrator
Fenrir

CLP Member CLP Member

Character sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 8:18 pm

Your username is now Lyn. When you log in, do not use Brenne. Your username has also been edited to the color corresponding with your pack. Jump into the RP! Welcome to Crystal Lake!

ACCEPTED
and
Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Moved_13
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Lyn

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime12/4/2013, 11:02 am

Thanks! Glad to join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack   Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyn, Leader of the Inazuma Pack
Page 1 of 1